When I Logout (exit) from main screen, why the following message pops up?
Source: RanceLab® FusionRetail 6
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\FR6Backup'.
Backup folder does not exist.
- This message is shown if you have defined a backup location which does not exist on the computer.
- In above message the backup folder is defined on E:\ driver which does not exist on that computer.
- Go to Location Master (main – M I L )
- Open the desired Location in modify mode (Use Alt + L or List to select and press enter to select)
- Navigate to Other Settings
- Select the “Backup Folder” you want the backup to be done
- If you want to disable the Auto Backup on Exit function, do so by selecting no.
Notes for Multi Location :
- The changes has to be done at the Root (HO) Location
- The changed needs to be synchronized the branch location
For more info on backup please visit