Please use the following steps to install Bixolon Ethernet configuration Driver.
Step1: Installing Ethernet Configure Setup.exe
- click on the installation icon
- the following screen will appear, click on Next
Step2: Now Install BXLVCOM4ETHERNET Installer Ver 1.0.1.exe
- You can download the Virtual Com Ethernet driver from the following location http://www.samsungminiprinters.com/_eng/bixolon_inc/program/down_download.asp?file=BXLVCOM4ETHERNET%20Installer%20V1.0.2.zip
- Or visit the following location
- Double click on the installation icon, following screen will appear
- After accepting the license agreement click on next
- Click on Install Button
- Click on Continue Anyway button it will lead to the success of the installation
Step3: Configuring the IP of the Printer
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to Start > Programs >Bixolon > Configure and Execute Configure Tool. It will open the configure tool. Click on the Search Button to search the printer in the network.
- It searches the printer automatically and defines all the fields. Please check the IP address it must be in the same domain as per the network.
- The MAC address is showing in the left hand side (Board List).
- After all the setting click the Setting button to save the setting.
- Click the Exit Button to exit from this form.
Step4: Configuring the Virtual Port
- Go to Start > All Programs > BIXOLON > BXLVCOM4NET > Configuration tool
- Click on the OK button
- Click on the “STEP-1 Printer search” button of the current screen this will search an Ethernet BIXOLON printer automatically.
- Press the exit button to exit from this form.
Note: Your installation is complete now
For more information Please visit: