Scenario: The operating systems, where RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 and SQL server are running, differ from each other.
To resolve this you need to use a two step process on Windows 7 Computer.
- Open the command prompt with elevated privileges
- Click the Start button
- In the Search box, type command prompt.
- In the list of results, right-click Command Prompt,
- Click Run as administrator.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
- Type the password or provide confirmation.
- Copy and paste the following in command prompt
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
- Go to Start > Run
- Type GPEdit.msc
- Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Network > DNS Client
- Locate "Turn off Multicast Name Resolution"
- Right Click on it and Select ‘Edit’ option
- and Set "State = Enable"
What is a command prompt with elevated privileges?
Some commands that you can run using Command Prompt might require elevated or administrative privileges.