Requirement: When credit note amount is very small (ex:10,5,2) or for some other reason
I want to remove the credit notes from the list if they are too small in amount (e.g. 2, 5 or 10) or for some other reason.
Note: You cannot delete the credit note.
Work around: You can use the Journal Voucher to adjust the Credit Notesso that they stop appearing in the list.
Please follow the below steps
- Make list of all the credit notes to be adjusted (Main Menu > Sale Management > Reports > Credit Note Register)
- Go to Journal Voucher Entry (Main > F > T > V > press F7 for journal)
- By Credit Note Issued A/c ........... Dr ...... (Type in the Total Amount)
- Bill wise detail windows will popup
- Select against ref in bill wise details and select credit notes number to be adjusted
- Create a new ledger Credit Note Adjusted (under income group)
- To Credit Note Adjusted .................. Cr ......