Consider a situation in a Pizza outlet where they have more than 50 toppings. The counter boy asks the customer to choose from the available toppings.
Let us see how this workflow can be implemented using FusionRetail™ 6. The entire process has been broken into steps for better understanding.
Step1: Creating Toppings
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Inventory > Product Management (M > I > P)
- Type Chicken Tikka Masala in Product Name.
- Come to Sub Group.
- Create Flavor as new Sub Group.
- Set “Sub Group = Flavor”
- Repeat step1 to step6 to create more Flavors.
Step2: Creating Forced Questions
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > F&B > Forced Question (M > F > F)
- Type “Choose Flavor” in Name field.
- Set “Enforce an Answer = YES”
- Set “Number of Choice = 1”
- Come to Product field.
- Alt + L
- Select Flavors
Step3: Attaching the Forced Question in the Menu
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > F&B > Menu Management (M > F > M)
- Alt + L.
- Select Menu
- Move cursor to Question 1 column.
- Select the Products where Forced Questions will be applied.
- Alt + L.
- Select the Question from the list.
Step4: Using Forced Question during transaction
- Go to Main Menu > Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S > T > T)
- Click on the Pizza subgroup.
- Select any Pizza.
- Choose required Flavor from the Forced Question window.
- Press Ok.
- Press Tender Button.
- Make payment
- Press Finish button.
For more information please visit: