You can easily hold a transaction in touch POS. Holding a transaction in touch POS can be done only in Quick Mode, because the ‘Leave’ option in table mode works itself as a hold function. Please use the following steps...
Step1: Holding a transaction
- Go to Main Menu > Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S > T > T)
- Click on some Items.
- Press Ctrl + H (or you can use the ‘^H Hold Trans’ button).
- Type an identifier in the Message box.
- Press Enter.
- Now the transaction is in hold. You can create new transactions without affecting the held transactions.
Step2: Retrieving a Held transaction
- In Quick mode screen press Ctrl + R (or you can also use the ‘^R Retrieve Trans’ button).
- Select the Transaction from the list.
- Click OK.
- Software will automatically populate previously entered items by retrieving the held transaction.
For more information please visit: