Currently whenever any user opens any transaction screen the default location (HO/ROOT) has been taken from the database. Is it possible to forcefully impose location on my users, in such a way that whenever a user logs in FusionRetail 6 will select the default location attached with him?
In FusionRetail 6 you can select default location for your users, i.e. whenever a user logs in FusionRetail 6 will select the default location attached with him. This feature is very helpful for those people using multi-location setting with many users. To implement this feature please use the following steps.
- Go to Main > Master Data Management > Others > User Master(M> O> U)
- Alt + L (open list )
- Select user from the list(or you can create new user by typing their name)
- Enter password
- Retype the password
- Select “Designation”
- Select “Default Screen” (if required)
- In “Default Location” press Alt + L
- Select location name from the list
- Enter other details
Now whenever the user logs in FusionRetail 6 will select the default location attached with him.
For more detail please visit: