- Now FusionRetail6 gives you an option to open reports according to specific time ranges in a day. Press F2 button on any report screen to change the date range and you will find time range.
- New ‘Sale Rate’ column added in Stock Replenishment Report.
- Enhancement in prepaid card reports for customers
- Enhancement in prepaid card reports for MIS team
- Enhancement in prepaid card reports for operation team
- RanceLab® FusionRetail 6 has introduced a new module of Election for the Clubs. It covers the entire election procedure.
- Back days and post day controls are now more enhanced.
- Now you can calculate the consumption of liquor from more than one bottle
- The POS can automatically read the weight from the connected weighing scale.
- RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 has enhanced the POS printing format during Prepaid Card transactions. Earlier only the Expense amount and the Closing balance were printed in the POS receipt. Now the Opening balance of the particular prepaid card is also printed along with the Expense amount and the closing balance.
- It is now possible in POS bills to print 2decimal points after currency in spite of keeping 3 decimal points in the software.
- Now X and Z Report printing has been modified. Money deposited in bank by the same operator who makes sale transaction is also printed in the X and Z Report.
- RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 is introducing a new concept of connectivity through remote data service.
- It is now possible to fix the default Rate type while making a Sale Transaction. You can fix the anyone among the MRP, Purchase Cost and Sale Rate.
- Now it’s possible to automate the prompting of UDF in Sale voucher.
- Option added in the Scan POS to prompt for sales person
- RanceLab® FusionRetail 6 has introduced “Multi Level Recipe”. Now it is possible to calculate the ingredients required to prepare an ingredient in a recipe.