- Now you can split a single bill up to 10 separate bills in Touch POS.
- You can join tables together to have a common transaction.
- Now you can see product details during product scanning directly from all transaction screens
- Sale Voucher Prefix field increased.
- You can select Product Child according to Warehouse.
- Now you can tender in multiple currency simultaneously.
- Sale challan option implemented in FusionRetail 6.
- Now you can see the Product Child detail directly from the Purchase Screen.
- Purchase challan option implemented in FusionRetail 6.
- New functionality added in FusionRetail 6. Now you can generate purchase entry as per the physical purchase bill. Previously, during purchase entry if FusionRetail 6 finds that you are trying to enter a same product in the same purchase memo for the second time it automatically adds that item with the previously entered item. But now you can generate a new line for each entry although it is a same product.
- Now you
can Take % input in "Other Charges" and "Other Discount"
which will be calculated before TAX.This feature is also available in Sale, Sale Return,
Sale Order, Sale Challan, Purchase Order, Purchase Challan, Purchase, Purchase
- Line Narration option is now available in Account Voucher.
- Now you can create transactions against multiple Cost centers in just one go
- Single mode voucher entry option is now available in FusionRetail 6
- Now you can do pre allocation of bills in voucher entry.
- Trading account details added in FusionRetail 6 from where you can find the gross profit.
- Now you can show Stock value in Profit & Loss account, Balance Sheet and in Trial Balance.
- Now it is possible to calculate interest on closing balance for each date in account statement of personal accounts.
- Tax detail field increased up to 3 decimal points, in Tax master entry.
- New feature added in FusionRetail 6. Now you can see balance sheet report in a given date range. Press F2 in Balance Sheet report (Main Menu > Financial Management > Reports > Balance Sheet (F> R> E)) to enter date range.
- Now you can see tax register according to ledger breakup
- Two new columns added in Stock Ledger report as “Total Qty” and “Total Amt”, so that when you see Report Group by on Product child, you can find out the Balance quantity Child wise.
- Expand (Alt + E from keyboard) and Collapse (Alt + C from keyboard) buttons were added in Day End Report.
- Now you can view reports of selective locations instead of All Location
- ‘Del Date’ and ‘Del Time’ columns added in Sale order register for Delivery date and Delivery time details.
- Cost center report got more enhanced. Now when you open a cost center report it will show the ledger break up for that cost center. If you double click any ledger you can see the ledger details.
- Now you can show product images in reports.
- New column added in sale register and Sale order register for customer’s card ID. You can find a new variable ‘Card ID’ in the column chooser for the same.
- Now you can filter rows by highlighting them according to specific conditions.
- New column added as ‘User’ in all product wise report.
- Now you can create and add your own columns in all register reports of FusionRetail 6.
- Now you can maintain your purchase orders directly from the software through Re-order report
- New column added in Sale register to see Service mode report.
- Three new fields added in filed list
of window preview designer as,
These will increase the window printing efficiency.
- New variable (ServiceModeName) added for Window mode printing to print the Service Mode
- New variable added (Sales Person Code) in window mode previews, to print sales person ID.
- Now you can transfer cost center in offline mode. This option is grouped under Ledger Account of offline export. Set “Ledger Account = Yes” to transfer Cost Center in offline mode.
- New functionality added. Now FusionRetail 6 will ask you to select edition (Express, Standard, Professional or Enterprise) during login in demo mode.
- Now you can add your company’s logo in FusionRetail 6 software.
- Now you can see the redeem point remarks in customer info preview.
- Now product code checking implemented during import for products having 5, 8 and 11 digit UPC/EAN code.