Scenario: I want to mail the account detail/transaction detail of my customer to their respective mail IDs. Is it possible to do this bulk email job via FusionRetail 6.
Answer: Bulk emailing through RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 is a very easy task now. To implement this feature please use the following steps.
Step1: Setting In Location Master
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Inventory > Location Master (M > I > L)
- Alt + L
- Select the Location name from the list
- Set “Set Link Information = Yes”, it will open link information master screen.
- Enter email details of your company from which customer will receive their reports.
- Enter “Email Address for link”, “Email Password”
- Set “Use SSL = Yes”
- Set “Incoming Mail Server = pop.gmail.com”
- Set “Incoming Server Port = 995”
- Set “Outgoing Mail Server = smtp.gmail.com”
- Set “Outgoing Server Port = 587”
- Press “Alt + S” to save the setting
- Software will automatically authenticate the email account
Note: The above mentioned email setting is for Gmail accounts. If you are using any other mail account please use their respective “Incoming Mail Server”, “Incoming Server Port”, “Outgoing Mail Server” and “Outgoing Server Port”.
After successful setting you will receive a mail like the following one.
Step2: Creating a Customer with Email account
- Go to Main > Master Data Management > Others > Customer Master (M > O > C)
- Enter customer details.
- Set “Allow Credit Sale = Yes”
- Go to “Account” field
- Press “Ctrl + N” to create a new account for the customer (or press Alt + L to select a account for the customer).
- Pressing Ctrl +N will lead you to the account creation screen
- Enter the account name
- Set “Group Name = Sundry Debtors”
- Enter the email ID
- Enter other details
- Save the customer master
- Repeat the above mentioned steps to create more customers.
Step3: Now create various types of transactions (as Sale, Sale Return etc.) on that particular customer.
Step4: Emailing Customer’s Ledger statement to their respective email ID.
- Go to Main Menu > Financial Management > Transaction > Voucher Entry (F > T > V)
- Press Alt +D, it will open the display screen
- Now, press Alt + E (or you may also use ‘-E Bulk Email’ button). It will open ‘Bulk Email’ screen
- Enter the date range in “Date From” and “Date To” field
- Type the ‘Email Subject’
- Type the ‘Email Body’
- Go to ‘Name’ Field
- Press Alt + L
- Select customer names from the list to whom you want to email the transaction details
- Press Alt + E (or you can also use ‘-E Bulk Email’ button on the screen)
- Statements will be mailed to the respective mail IDs of the customer.
Ask your customer to download the PDF file from the mail and check the report.
For more details please visit: