File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a very useful and fast data transfer mode. Please use the following steps for configuring FTP with RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6,
Step 1: Setting in Global Option
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Global Option (T> A> G)
- Set “Method of Communication = FTP"
- Enter the FTP Address in FTP Address field.
- Enter Username and Password in FTP Username and FTP Password fields respectively.
- Enter other details.
- Click the Save button.
- RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 will upload and download data to and from server to check the accessibility.
- Finally it shows a message “The ML settings are correct”.
- Click OK.
For more detail please visit: